Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R1 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots ENE (75)
Z9 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NE (50)
I1 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SE (142)
X1 58 dBZ 38,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WSW (244)
U9 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots NNE (27)
H1 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B2 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NNE (26)
K2 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SSE (150)
E2 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (297)
Q2 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (250)
E7 53 dBZ 33,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NNE (30)
A0 53 dBZ 37,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (83)
F2 52 dBZ 35,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots ESE (105)
J2 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots N (355)
X2 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (358)
U1 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNE (25)
G2 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots NE (44)
R0 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (107)
P2 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots ENE (77)
Y0 38 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (21)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail