Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H2 59 dBZ 47,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots N (349)
P6 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NW (306)
F2 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NE (49)
I6 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 57 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots ESE (102)
J9 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots ENE (59)
G9 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NE (46)
U5 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NE (39)
Z1 56 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (168)
V9 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SE (142)
M8 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (294)
X9 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SE (139)
S6 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (99)
W9 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots E (89)
Y9 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (340)
X8 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (154)
W1 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots ESE (105)
Q9 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots ENE (75)
W4 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (341)
Z6 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots NW (305)
H3 50 dBZ 37,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSE (164)
Y4 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots N (357)
E0 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NE (51)
N9 48 dBZ 40,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots ESE (105)
R3 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U2 47 dBZ 45,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (199)
X2 47 dBZ 36,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots N (9)
K9 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P7 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NNW (335)
G5 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ENE (62)
O6 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ENE (67)
D6 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNE (31)
I2 45 dBZ 36,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNW (341)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail