Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
U3 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots W (269)
T3 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots N (350)
G6 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots W (274)
T2 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots ENE (77)
D2 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots ESE (123)
U5 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots SW (221)
N5 54 dBZ 47,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots ESE (111)
D1 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (94)
E5 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NNE (32)
Z5 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SW (225)
O4 52 dBZ 47,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WSW (244)
A5 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (292)
E4 51 dBZ 35,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SE (141)
F3 51 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (266)
K6 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots N (1)
G2 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
M5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I6 49 dBZ 36,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NNW (330)
M6 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Q4 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 0 knots NE (53)
S5 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots ENE (65)
L5 44 dBZ 39,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WNW (299)
E6 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (268)
X4 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (190)
C1 43 dBZ 37,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SW (236)
T6 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail