Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V3 61 dBZ 35,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots WNW (295)
L5 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Q0 58 dBZ 47,000 ft. 75 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots E (83)
Y7 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots S (189)
H2 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots E (101)
T2 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P5 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (239)
D7 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (247)
R6 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SE (141)
A3 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
M3 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J2 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots ENE (62)
X3 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSW (201)
L3 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
G8 52 dBZ 55,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots ESE (117)
Z8 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WSW (257)
X0 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NW (309)
W7 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (271)
X7 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (280)
B9 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N3 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots NNE (29)
L0 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
X8 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (348)
W6 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NW (318)
K3 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z3 46 dBZ 33,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NW (315)
H9 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (282)
N7 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SE (135)
G3 43 dBZ 25,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SSE (152)
X9 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (286)
Q1 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots N (4)
C4 42 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail