Weather Radar Maps

North Webster Radar
NEXRAD Station IWX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C1 58 dBZ 38,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots S (188)
S8 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots W (281)
A2 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots NNW (334)
J6 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (278)
O5 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots W (278)
G6 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
M6 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots NNE (15)
A4 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (292)
M1 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WNW (291)
K8 38 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots WNW (295)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail