Weather Radar Maps

North Webster Radar
NEXRAD Station IWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V4 63 dBZ 18,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 40% chance 60% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WSW (249)
K4 60 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (262)
B3 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (275)
H4 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (246)
A0 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (253)
E2 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SW (224)
Z1 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (267)
E4 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots ESE (102)
I4 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T0 48 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (242)
M1 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W2 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (255)
G4 36 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail