Weather Radar Maps

North Webster Radar
NEXRAD Station IWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K0 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots W (266)
E2 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NW (318)
I2 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (309)
K1 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (269)
K2 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
D2 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots N (354)
F1 50 dBZ 44,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots N (352)
L2 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B2 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (341)
M2 43 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail