Weather Radar Maps

North Webster Radar
NEXRAD Station IWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B4 60 dBZ 39,000 ft. 68 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 41 knots W (262)
U8 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (223)
J8 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
W7 57 dBZ 35,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots NW (308)
A8 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 41 knots W (266)
M4 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 41 knots WNW (289)
W4 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots W (278)
T8 56 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
R4 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WNW (297)
B7 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 41 knots WNW (294)
S7 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 62 knots NNW (330)
B8 55 dBZ 12,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (234)
X8 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 47 knots WNW (299)
I8 53 dBZ 33,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WNW (290)
F8 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D5 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 78 knots WNW (295)
X6 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
U6 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NNW (348)
P8 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F6 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (251)
A4 45 dBZ 31,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (279)
G4 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G8 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y7 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail