Weather Radar Maps

North Webster Radar
NEXRAD Station IWX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G1 63 dBZ 43,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. New Cell
D0 61 dBZ 46,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 31 knots NW (310)
E1 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots NW (308)
N0 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (295)
H0 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (273)
F1 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (305)
X0 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots W (279)
A1 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots NW (304)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail