Weather Radar Maps

North Webster Radar
NEXRAD Station IWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R2 60 dBZ 50,000 ft. 64 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 35 knots NW (304)
L4 59 dBZ 37,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (286)
F4 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (256)
J3 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots W (263)
X3 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S3 57 dBZ 36,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 37 knots WNW (289)
I3 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 47 knots WNW (292)
P1 57 dBZ 11,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (303)
R3 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots NW (310)
G1 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots NW (305)
G3 55 dBZ 39,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots WNW (282)
V2 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots NW (309)
C3 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (264)
L3 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 72 knots W (267)
F3 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (289)
E2 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots WNW (291)
Z3 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots NW (313)
M4 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
H4 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots NNW (334)
D4 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (262)
Q4 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (270)
K4 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U4 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B4 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots W (276)
E4 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (254)
V4 46 dBZ 30,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N3 46 dBZ 26,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail