Weather Radar Maps

Phoenix-Mesa Radar
NEXRAD Station IWA

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E3 61 dBZ 33,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots SSW (198)
L3 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots E (101)
O2 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NE (48)
U1 44 dBZ 33,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NE (46)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail