Weather Radar Maps

Tulsa-Inola Radar
NEXRAD Station INX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I0 58 dBZ 41,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 45 knots WSW (248)
H7 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots S (191)
F7 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots S (173)
W8 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SSE (161)
B8 57 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots S (176)
G0 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots SE (140)
L9 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots S (171)
B1 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
V8 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SW (219)
T7 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots S (187)
N9 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSW (212)
G7 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSW (204)
V0 54 dBZ 33,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
K9 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SE (143)
P1 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SSW (197)
K7 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SSW (192)
I9 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SSW (213)
C0 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SE (131)
Y8 53 dBZ 43,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (197)
N5 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots S (185)
A6 52 dBZ 40,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 49 knots S (185)
W4 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (174)
N0 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots ESE (111)
N6 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots S (175)
J8 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSE (159)
U6 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 51 knots S (189)
V4 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots S (189)
Q2 48 dBZ 37,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 41 knots WSW (240)
L0 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots S (182)
E8 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots S (187)
P6 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSW (193)
T0 38 dBZ 20,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail