Weather Radar Maps

Tulsa-Inola Radar
NEXRAD Station INX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M5 60 dBZ 33,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NNW (328)
T5 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NE (44)
B2 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots NNW (332)
Y5 56 dBZ 12,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I5 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D5 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots N (8)
R5 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 51 knots WNW (295)
P4 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots NW (320)
U5 54 dBZ 9,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NNW (337)
E4 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S4 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NNW (328)
I4 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (267)
N5 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (258)
Z5 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X5 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
S5 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q2 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (298)
G5 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (289)
C6 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail