Weather Radar Maps

Tulsa-Inola Radar
NEXRAD Station INX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M7 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots S (190)
C1 56 dBZ 9,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (173)
L3 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (257)
N4 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (194)
G3 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (186)
V1 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (234)
X0 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots ESE (115)
I3 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (228)
I1 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (161)
E3 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SE (128)
W2 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSE (154)
E9 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (170)
Y0 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SSE (163)
U7 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSE (164)
X1 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z0 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (171)
M1 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (180)
W8 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (171)
P4 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots S (186)
D3 49 dBZ 7,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (177)
S6 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SE (138)
T2 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots S (174)
B0 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (185)
J0 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SE (136)
M3 46 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SE (139)
G2 46 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SSW (202)
N1 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (181)
C2 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SE (136)
Q1 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NNE (26)
Q0 44 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSE (168)
K3 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B1 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SSW (199)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail