Weather Radar Maps

Indianapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station IND
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R3 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (252)
X1 56 dBZ 32,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (235)
H4 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots W (274)
P3 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (275)
A5 53 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (259)
N1 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (249)
M4 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (251)
Z3 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (237)
J5 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C4 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (243)
E5 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y4 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (206)
K5 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I5 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L5 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P0 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (247)
M5 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail