Weather Radar Maps

Indianapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station IND
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F3 60 dBZ 21,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SSW (211)
W0 60 dBZ 19,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (275)
V0 59 dBZ 33,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots WSW (242)
K6 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots NW (304)
D1 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (291)
J7 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WSW (251)
X3 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots W (274)
A2 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots ENE (69)
W2 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NNW (334)
U2 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SW (235)
Y2 56 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (258)
W1 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (253)
H3 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (253)
U9 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (274)
Y3 55 dBZ 13,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (281)
K2 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H1 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
E3 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (246)
X9 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (281)
Q9 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (249)
O4 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
U1 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 60 knots WSW (239)
B2 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P0 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (256)
B1 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots W (260)
D4 49 dBZ 48,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
G1 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots W (261)
N3 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots W (277)
M2 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 70 knots WSW (250)
N7 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (281)
T3 46 dBZ 39,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
G3 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail