Weather Radar Maps

Indianapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station IND
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O5 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots S (176)
K5 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots S (178)
D5 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SSW (192)
Z3 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (195)
G6 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R5 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (182)
F6 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (219)
P3 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (228)
V4 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots S (187)
W4 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (193)
H6 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I6 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J6 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A6 42 dBZ 36,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots S (183)
Y5 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (211)
Y4 40 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (192)
W5 39 dBZ 30,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSW (198)
B6 38 dBZ 27,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SE (144)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail