Weather Radar Maps

Indianapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station IND

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G0 61 dBZ 26,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots NNW (347)
O1 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (295)
T9 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots WNW (290)
W1 60 dBZ 13,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WNW (283)
U2 59 dBZ 12,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K2 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots W (276)
Y1 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots NW (311)
I2 58 dBZ 9,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J2 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots NW (325)
J0 54 dBZ 8,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WNW (295)
U1 54 dBZ 1,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A2 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NNE (14)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail