Weather Radar Maps

Indianapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station IND
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q0 61 dBZ 38,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots N (6)
X3 58 dBZ 44,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots NW (305)
K3 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NNE (16)
Y3 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 0 knots E (100)
B0 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WNW (293)
U2 57 dBZ 35,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (353)
D4 57 dBZ 50,000 ft. 77 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNE (21)
B4 57 dBZ 48,000 ft. 63 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (314)
Z2 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NW (317)
T2 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots N (8)
H3 55 dBZ 38,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots N (9)
R3 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NW (317)
Z3 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NW (312)
S3 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (167)
X0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (319)
L4 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots N (354)
W3 53 dBZ 11,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (331)
G4 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (347)
F4 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NW (315)
I4 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (344)
N4 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
E4 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNE (31)
M3 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (320)
V2 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (335)
J3 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NW (311)
A4 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (270)
D2 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (334)
M4 47 dBZ 54,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H4 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (295)
E2 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (344)
K0 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (1)
O4 40 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail