Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V6 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots WNW (291)
Y6 59 dBZ 40,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WSW (251)
S5 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WNW (298)
D7 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 50 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A7 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (258)
G6 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (287)
E7 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z6 49 dBZ 37,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WNW (296)
U6 48 dBZ 52,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (263)
P6 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (272)
C7 44 dBZ 45,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WNW (294)
R6 43 dBZ 37,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (269)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail