Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C1 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SW (232)
D1 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (223)
N1 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (200)
L1 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (234)
J1 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (207)
E1 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (218)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail