Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V3 61 dBZ 30,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NNE (17)
Z3 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots WNW (303)
S4 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 62 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NNW (334)
Y4 60 dBZ 43,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (308)
I4 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots NW (325)
V4 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 50 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (283)
P4 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SW (230)
A5 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NNW (339)
G5 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A3 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSE (149)
U4 47 dBZ 31,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
L4 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (323)
Z4 43 dBZ 29,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I5 41 dBZ 34,000 ft. 2 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail