Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F0 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots NW (308)
O0 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (291)
R0 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (290)
P0 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (287)
N0 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (278)
S0 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (286)
J0 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (285)
L0 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (280)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail