Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H7 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 39 knots NW (322)
F6 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots NW (309)
E7 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots WSW (255)
M5 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (250)
W5 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (263)
D4 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NNW (336)
A5 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (230)
H3 55 dBZ 4,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (298)
I6 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (298)
M7 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
L7 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D6 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (261)
Y2 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NNW (340)
R5 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NW (319)
K7 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J7 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
M4 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (284)
U6 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (295)
G3 51 dBZ 5,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (321)
Q5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (279)
N7 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A7 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NW (306)
K4 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (262)
K2 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (0)
O4 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (317)
T3 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (294)
P5 46 dBZ 30,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (250)
O6 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (238)
S6 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (296)
D7 44 dBZ 42,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (275)
V6 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (313)
O7 38 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail