Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z7 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots WNW (284)
V0 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots WNW (298)
Q5 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H5 54 dBZ 40,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots NW (310)
D4 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots NW (322)
J5 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WNW (293)
J7 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (321)
O7 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (318)
I2 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (328)
T5 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (274)
X7 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (321)
N0 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots W (274)
S6 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
K5 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NW (318)
B7 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NW (324)
U2 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O0 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (296)
L3 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots WNW (285)
H4 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (268)
W6 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (310)
G8 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NE (56)
R7 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (296)
D9 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (301)
Y9 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (346)
T4 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (302)
U5 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NNW (337)
I8 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots ESE (122)
C9 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (261)
W2 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W1 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (281)
O9 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X5 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail