Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G7 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots NNE (15)
B7 57 dBZ 36,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots W (265)
B5 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SE (146)
S9 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots W (277)
J8 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots W (276)
O8 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (261)
I0 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (278)
E1 49 dBZ 33,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 0 knots SSE (155)
X5 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SW (219)
G0 45 dBZ 39,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
E8 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (281)
N7 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (276)
K1 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J9 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (305)
Y2 42 dBZ 43,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (258)
Q7 42 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots SW (216)
W9 41 dBZ 37,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WNW (282)
Q9 41 dBZ 30,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail