Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N5 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots W (278)
G7 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (251)
B8 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T3 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (277)
Z5 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (267)
N7 52 dBZ 60,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WNW (289)
D7 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (273)
S6 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (275)
J6 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (305)
W7 49 dBZ 37,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (301)
Q4 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (262)
B6 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (259)
L4 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (237)
P5 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C8 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G6 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (241)
X4 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (246)
I7 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y5 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (254)
C7 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (250)
F5 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (279)
O6 43 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (274)
E6 42 dBZ 24,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (239)
T6 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (242)
R7 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots N (11)
Y0 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (244)
L2 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (237)
Z4 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (254)
Q3 40 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (226)
Q7 40 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (238)
S7 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (214)
U5 37 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (225)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail