Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H0 61 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 20% chance 40% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NNW (335)
O0 59 dBZ 36,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NNE (24)
R0 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NNW (328)
N1 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NNW (345)
X1 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NNW (327)
F2 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NW (305)
S2 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (345)
V2 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots WNW (301)
I2 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (5)
H1 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NE (47)
K0 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NW (323)
W2 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (263)
Z2 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (321)
U0 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NW (305)
B3 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots NW (318)
N2 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (329)
T1 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (336)
X2 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (241)
H2 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (320)
Y2 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (271)
D3 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O2 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (302)
C3 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K2 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (314)
F3 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I3 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E3 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
G3 42 dBZ 24,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H3 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N0 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNW (339)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail