Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
U2 66 dBZ 30,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots N (8)
N5 65 dBZ 29,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NW (304)
W5 63 dBZ 31,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 21 knots SW (220)
M4 62 dBZ 26,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NW (320)
Q6 61 dBZ 25,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (252)
D4 60 dBZ 38,000 ft. 68 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 10 knots S (184)
M7 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (241)
V0 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (286)
W1 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 59 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 2 knots E (91)
K7 58 dBZ 37,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots SSE (159)
V6 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WSW (239)
Y4 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SSW (208)
J2 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (328)
D3 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (312)
Y3 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots ESE (114)
J3 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots NW (317)
T5 55 dBZ 9,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (273)
S6 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots W (281)
E7 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (241)
A4 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (276)
G7 51 dBZ 2,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots NNW (333)
P5 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R6 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N4 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (279)
D5 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SE (136)
X6 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (271)
S2 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (325)
K4 46 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (274)
J5 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots S (176)
W4 42 dBZ 38,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NNW (343)
T6 40 dBZ 25,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
V5 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (173)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail