Weather Radar Maps

Cedar City Radar
NEXRAD Station ICX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F5 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots ESE (117)
I5 50 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNE (18)
J5 50 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (207)
X4 42 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots S (180)
K5 40 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (195)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail