Weather Radar Maps

Wichita Radar
NEXRAD Station ICT
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S7 65 dBZ 30,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 35 knots WSW (246)
L3 60 dBZ 36,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 25 knots SW (223)
Y1 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots WSW (243)
S4 59 dBZ 21,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (217)
Q6 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots E (100)
R6 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 54 knots SSW (207)
O1 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (216)
G3 55 dBZ 46,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SW (236)
L8 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WSW (249)
R4 54 dBZ 43,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots SW (218)
Q3 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V7 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NW (322)
Q8 52 dBZ 36,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots WSW (237)
T7 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WNW (282)
M4 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots SW (225)
D9 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (228)
N5 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (221)
Y3 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots SSW (212)
I6 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H7 46 dBZ 43,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots SW (222)
Q5 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
T8 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H6 45 dBZ 32,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SW (229)
D3 44 dBZ 50,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (249)
K2 44 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (230)
E5 43 dBZ 25,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 60 knots SW (230)
H8 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P6 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W4 41 dBZ 25,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SW (216)
M7 41 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R7 40 dBZ 25,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U8 39 dBZ 0,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (296)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail