Weather Radar

Wichita Radar
NEXRAD Station ICT
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J6 59 dBZ 31,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 12 knots SW (224)
H5 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots S (182)
M6 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SSW (207)
Z6 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSW (210)
I7 50 dBZ 31,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
O6 49 dBZ 35,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSW (211)
R6 46 dBZ 39,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots SW (222)
G7 44 dBZ 38,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots SW (232)
U6 41 dBZ 26,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots S (186)
F7 41 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots S (171)
J7 38 dBZ 37,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail