Weather Radar Maps

Wichita Radar
NEXRAD Station ICT

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
U0 57 dBZ 35,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots SW (214)
G0 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots SSW (203)
H0 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots SW (218)
S0 54 dBZ 36,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (216)
G1 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SSW (197)
T0 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (216)
L1 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
M1 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
E0 45 dBZ 30,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSW (202)
E1 44 dBZ 40,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots S (174)
O1 44 dBZ 25,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N1 44 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P1 43 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I1 41 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSW (193)
J1 41 dBZ 25,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots S (191)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail