Weather Radar Maps

Hytop Radar
NEXRAD Station HTX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P6 59 dBZ 39,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (296)
G4 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (257)
N4 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WNW (290)
T4 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (299)
M6 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (296)
P0 54 dBZ 11,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WNW (294)
D4 53 dBZ 38,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (296)
Z0 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots N (351)
G7 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P5 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (262)
F1 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (248)
J6 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots W (269)
R7 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 68 knots W (275)
N5 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (297)
Q4 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 54 knots W (270)
P4 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P9 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F2 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q6 38 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (286)
F0 36 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (258)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail