Weather Radar Maps

Hytop Radar
NEXRAD Station HTX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y8 61 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (333)
V9 60 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WNW (292)
E3 59 dBZ 39,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NW (317)
A4 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NE (39)
A8 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NW (315)
W4 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (255)
V0 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NW (315)
F6 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (301)
S2 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NNW (339)
O7 56 dBZ 44,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WNW (289)
B3 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (273)
X6 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WNW (289)
N7 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W7 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (289)
V1 54 dBZ 11,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (336)
U9 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (298)
C7 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (290)
K6 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (301)
V4 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (337)
A1 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (274)
G8 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots N (5)
L7 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H8 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (305)
P4 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (313)
Z7 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (304)
W8 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots W (278)
P6 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N6 40 dBZ 34,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NW (325)
Y7 38 dBZ 16,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U5 38 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U8 36 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail