Weather Radar Maps

Portland-Gray Radar
NEXRAD Station GYX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R8 65 dBZ 37,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 29 knots W (267)
G8 64 dBZ 32,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots W (266)
D1 63 dBZ 26,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 40% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 31 knots WSW (255)
O1 63 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (254)
N3 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
I1 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (245)
R9 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 51 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots W (274)
B3 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (261)
T2 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (239)
N2 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (229)
P2 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SW (235)
E2 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (264)
Z2 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (250)
E3 56 dBZ 12,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (243)
C1 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (268)
M8 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots W (278)
Y1 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots SW (220)
M2 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (246)
M3 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A3 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (239)
K3 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G3 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (256)
V2 49 dBZ 41,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (288)
F3 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (237)
P3 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R1 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (237)
F9 46 dBZ 29,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SSW (211)
E9 46 dBZ 31,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (238)
L2 45 dBZ 32,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WSW (239)
L3 45 dBZ 33,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
E1 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (258)
F2 39 dBZ 40,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots WSW (252)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail