Weather Radar Maps

Portland-Gray Radar
NEXRAD Station GYX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P3 68 dBZ 29,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.50 in. 8 knots WSW (246)
K3 65 dBZ 25,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 1.00 in. 25 knots WSW (258)
R8 62 dBZ 35,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 31 knots W (265)
H2 61 dBZ 32,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 19 knots W (265)
N2 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (250)
G3 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (273)
O1 60 dBZ 17,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (262)
I1 59 dBZ 31,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots WSW (243)
R9 58 dBZ 41,000 ft. 61 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 29 knots W (272)
B3 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (250)
U3 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WSW (252)
M3 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WSW (239)
V0 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (254)
Y1 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (254)
Z2 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (265)
D1 52 dBZ 7,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (251)
C1 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (273)
A3 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (229)
F9 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (229)
F3 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (251)
N3 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (242)
X3 44 dBZ 32,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots W (273)
Q3 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (233)
O3 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (248)
S3 40 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (236)
Z3 38 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail