Weather Radar Maps

Columbus AFB Radar
NEXRAD Station GWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D5 59 dBZ 39,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots S (180)
D9 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots SSW (204)
Y6 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SSE (163)
A6 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots S (188)
U7 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 45 knots S (174)
R8 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SW (225)
T9 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
T7 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots SSW (199)
P8 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (192)
L8 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SSE (167)
P6 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SSE (157)
S8 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (244)
K4 54 dBZ 12,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSE (166)
M4 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots S (189)
V8 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SSE (168)
Q7 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots S (189)
Y8 53 dBZ 14,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSE (159)
P7 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots S (173)
O7 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSE (165)
N9 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I5 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SSW (205)
D6 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots S (181)
O9 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K3 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SE (128)
K9 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots S (187)
M9 49 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P9 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R9 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A8 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots S (188)
Q6 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots S (180)
Q9 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S9 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail