Weather Radar Maps

Greenville Radar
NEXRAD Station GSP

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y3 62 dBZ 22,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots W (259)
X4 62 dBZ 17,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NW (307)
U4 61 dBZ 28,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots W (262)
I7 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots NNW (327)
O4 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WSW (247)
G5 58 dBZ 17,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SW (235)
Y2 57 dBZ 17,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots S (170)
S1 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots W (274)
C6 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (235)
Z4 56 dBZ 12,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (188)
E6 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (252)
R6 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots WSW (257)
G6 55 dBZ 12,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (204)
Y4 54 dBZ 11,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (251)
S6 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots SSW (203)
V6 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (224)
J6 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (219)
M2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (302)
J7 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SW (223)
N7 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D7 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots S (190)
L6 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (256)
O7 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P6 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (209)
G7 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SW (235)
H6 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (189)
F7 48 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (232)
E7 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (226)
P7 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K4 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSW (207)
N6 45 dBZ 30,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SW (221)
E3 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NW (305)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail