Weather Radar Maps

Greenville Radar
NEXRAD Station GSP

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A9 65 dBZ 31,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 14 knots SSW (199)
D0 59 dBZ 19,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots WSW (241)
L8 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots WSW (252)
R9 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots WNW (293)
F9 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots ENE (62)
J1 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (308)
I0 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots W (261)
N0 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSW (204)
W1 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNE (26)
I1 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SW (214)
C2 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SE (140)
C9 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (86)
K7 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SE (129)
S0 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (150)
L1 45 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X1 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NW (313)
N1 43 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A0 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (348)
S1 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail