Weather Radar Maps

Grand Rapids Radar
NEXRAD Station GRR
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E2 64 dBZ 37,000 ft. 74 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WNW (295)
K2 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 64 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (288)
R2 56 dBZ 43,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (260)
S1 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (300)
W1 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NW (311)
P2 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WSW (252)
T2 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U1 48 dBZ 52,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WNW (301)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail