Weather Radar Maps

Grand Rapids Radar
NEXRAD Station GRR
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q0 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (274)
N0 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots W (279)
X9 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots W (272)
W9 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots WNW (286)
E5 46 dBZ 30,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (271)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail