Weather Radar Maps

Killeen Radar
NEXRAD Station GRK

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O6 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WSW (254)
R7 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (245)
Q5 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 61 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WSW (245)
X1 52 dBZ 43,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WSW (256)
B1 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots WNW (299)
S8 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNW (340)
V6 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (95)
M1 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E7 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F8 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (216)
F7 35 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail