Weather Radar Maps

Killeen Radar
NEXRAD Station GRK

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P3 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 37 knots SSW (206)
P2 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots SSW (212)
B9 57 dBZ 37,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots SSW (207)
Q6 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots S (174)
G7 56 dBZ 43,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots SW (219)
C4 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots S (182)
H5 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (238)
S0 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (214)
Z6 54 dBZ 43,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SSW (202)
F3 54 dBZ 43,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots S (184)
Q3 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SSW (210)
V4 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots SSE (147)
Z4 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SSW (197)
U9 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (234)
C6 53 dBZ 33,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SSW (205)
W4 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D4 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 51 knots S (171)
A3 53 dBZ 47,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (198)
U6 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (216)
W7 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SSE (158)
K2 52 dBZ 32,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 47 knots SW (233)
Y9 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SW (222)
Q5 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
C3 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 51 knots S (184)
H0 52 dBZ 39,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 56 knots SW (231)
L0 51 dBZ 38,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 47 knots WSW (241)
J1 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots SW (234)
C2 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SSW (201)
X8 50 dBZ 42,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSE (164)
Y1 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (226)
I4 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SSE (154)
J0 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SSE (168)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail