Weather Radar Maps

Killeen Radar
NEXRAD Station GRK

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
W1 58 dBZ 44,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots SW (226)
X5 58 dBZ 45,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (241)
B0 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SW (216)
J6 58 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X7 57 dBZ 12,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (258)
Z9 57 dBZ 42,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 25 knots WSW (245)
M9 56 dBZ 52,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 39 knots SW (227)
J5 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 47 knots SW (224)
G4 56 dBZ 44,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SW (233)
E3 56 dBZ 39,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 47 knots SW (220)
P0 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SSW (201)
O4 54 dBZ 45,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SW (220)
Q7 54 dBZ 36,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 45 knots SSW (196)
F9 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SSW (200)
E0 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
M8 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W6 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K1 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (270)
B1 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P2 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I7 49 dBZ 33,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D8 48 dBZ 45,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Z0 47 dBZ 41,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SSW (212)
Z5 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots SW (218)
Z8 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (226)
Y8 44 dBZ 53,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H4 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SSW (210)
N6 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots S (173)
J4 44 dBZ 37,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SSW (208)
P7 43 dBZ 41,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (200)
K7 42 dBZ 26,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots S (191)
B9 39 dBZ 35,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail