Weather Radar Maps

Green Bay Radar
NEXRAD Station GRB

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B1 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (229)
I1 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (228)
H1 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (214)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail