Weather Radar Maps

Goodland Radar
NEXRAD Station GLD
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
W9 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 19 knots W (273)
H0 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots W (275)
Y4 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (262)
B7 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SW (230)
F8 52 dBZ 7,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (219)
C8 52 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (226)
P8 50 dBZ 9,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (234)
R7 49 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (222)
J0 48 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (242)
G0 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots SSW (213)
Z7 45 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (222)
Z9 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (200)
L0 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (229)
K0 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (237)
W8 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (226)
U9 41 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (230)
B0 40 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (212)
C0 39 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (227)
R0 39 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I0 38 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSW (193)
T0 38 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N0 37 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (250)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail