Weather Radar Maps

Goodland Radar
NEXRAD Station GLD
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z7 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 63 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 16 knots SW (233)
C3 60 dBZ 29,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 17 knots W (264)
G9 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 21 knots SSW (212)
Y2 59 dBZ 42,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 12 knots WSW (237)
A0 59 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SSW (193)
L9 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WSW (244)
W3 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SW (236)
D2 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SW (221)
I4 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SW (228)
H1 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SW (220)
I2 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (205)
A6 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (253)
H6 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (219)
A3 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots S (188)
B0 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SSW (206)
G2 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (225)
H3 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (197)
G0 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SW (235)
W1 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (210)
T4 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSE (158)
P0 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots W (265)
H4 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (213)
Q3 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (225)
R3 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (228)
O3 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (208)
N4 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (215)
I1 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R1 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (220)
F4 45 dBZ 33,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I3 43 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (261)
C4 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (228)
Q4 40 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail