Weather Radar Maps

Dallas-Fort Worth Radar
NEXRAD Station FWS

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A4 63 dBZ 31,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 41 knots WSW (250)
E5 63 dBZ 28,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots W (259)
C3 60 dBZ 33,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots W (272)
I0 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (274)
H4 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WNW (297)
Z3 57 dBZ 36,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots SW (221)
N3 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (274)
H6 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SW (226)
A8 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (214)
S8 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F2 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SW (223)
X7 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots SW (220)
P9 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (222)
S1 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (246)
I2 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SSW (207)
J6 50 dBZ 7,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (282)
L5 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (299)
J0 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (226)
B6 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (227)
P6 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (231)
U4 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M8 45 dBZ 40,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (249)
L8 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (250)
Z7 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (234)
W9 44 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (248)
X5 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (227)
F5 42 dBZ 34,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots W (260)
T8 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (218)
T6 40 dBZ 32,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 49 knots SSW (197)
O6 40 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y0 39 dBZ 55,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (272)
W7 39 dBZ 37,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail