Weather Radar Maps

Dallas-Fort Worth Radar
NEXRAD Station FWS

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O6 62 dBZ 27,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots NNE (31)
L7 62 dBZ 35,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots WSW (246)
A8 61 dBZ 30,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 40% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 0 knots ENE (66)
B8 61 dBZ 10,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (262)
W6 60 dBZ 36,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 23 knots WNW (282)
E8 60 dBZ 26,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 23 knots SSW (198)
I7 60 dBZ 38,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WSW (247)
U7 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 54 knots WNW (294)
L4 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (261)
G8 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
D8 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SW (225)
B7 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots E (82)
F7 57 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (219)
P6 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots W (260)
Q7 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (292)
I8 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D5 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (262)
W7 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots NNW (334)
H8 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
C8 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (267)
T7 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (253)
F8 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (248)
K8 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J8 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M8 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L8 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail